Saturday, 6 October 2012

Cockfosters*

Slow start this morning. When we eventually got going we wandered through Kensington Gardens and past the old palace and residence of Will & Kate. We ended up in Notting Hill at the Portabello Markets which were super touristy and crowded. We took a side street and stumbled upon a restaurant that had been recommended to us so settled in for a long lunch. Asian fusion and not bad either. Pottered back through the Park to the Victoria & Albert museum and that's our day. We are just deciding what to do this evening. Movie? Dinner? Stay in? I'll keep you posted.
Off to Paris on the train tomorrow. Looking forward to the next adventure.
LOVE YOUSE TO THE MOON AND BACK
Xxxxxx
* when I first got on the tube from the airport the recorded voice making announcements is a very posh woman's voice. She kept saying this train goes to Cockfosters. I guess you had to be there but it made be giggle cause it sounded silly and a bit naughty and I knew if you'd been there you would have giggled too😜 Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment